Enter your TIN
Forgot username or password?
2088 AD - The ruthless global consortium MegaTech Powers unleashed private
armies to eliminate those who would resist their bid for absolute power. The
underground organization Liberix in the beleaguered City of Strife makes its final and
desperate stand by organizing an elite team of cyborg assassins to overthrow the
Black Ops is a turn-based strategy/RPG game for mobile phones. Players will
control a squad of four agents or "assets" on various mission objectives. Each asset
can purchase various weapons and bio-mechanical upgrades which enhance ingame
abilities. Each asset use Action Points (AP) to execute movement and various
commands and AP is refreshed at the beginning of the next turn. Game turns
alternate between player-controlled assets and game-controlled enemy units and
continues until either all assets are eliminated or mission objectives are met.
Game menus and asset movement can be controlled either with the phone's
directional keys or its corresponding equivalent on the numeric keypad.
· 1 - Move asset NorthWest.
· 2 - Move asset North; Scroll up in game menus.
· 3 - Move asset NorthEast.
· 4 - Move asset West; Scroll left in game menus.
· 5 - Execute commands within game menus.
· 6 - Move asset East; Scroll right in game menus.
· 7 - Move asset SouthWest.
· 8 - Move asset South; Scroll down in game menus.
· 9 - Move asset SouthEast.
· 0 - Displays in-game help text.
· * - Control previous asset.
· # - Control next asset.
· Left and Right Soft Keys - displays various game menus and/or executes
commands within game menus.